Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP Buffer time for SkyPVP

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Minecraft username:
ulvd​

Suggestion:
Buffer time for SkyPVP​

Detailed description:
When you join the came, you can very commonly see players waiting in the safe zone to jump out behind you and hit you off. Although this is only a minor inconvenience, I recommend adding a small timer to enter combat so they cannot actually hit you. This way you can come back to hit them but only if you wish to do so.

To those who want to say "just use a different exit" this is tedious, as you must go through other players and most likely combat to get to where you originally wanted to go, and this kind of goes against the whole point of having multiple exits and you might as well have just one big one.​

Reason(s):
  • This prevents people from effectively stat-boosting by sitting and camping the entrance while doing no work themselves.
  • Players get to reach their destination with peace of mind and more quickly/efficiently
  • Players will not rage-quit or leave the game from exasperation.
  • If you have any others, please feel free to share and I'll make the appropriate changes :)

Example(s):
An example could be chat messages telling you of entering like this.

You are entering combat in 5...
You are entering combat in 4...
You are entering combat in 3...
You are entering combat in 2...
You are entering combat in 1...
You are now in combat!

This player is not in combat! (When someone attempts to hit them)

OR
This player is in cooldown!

Meth0vas

Pika Lover
+1
Good idea! This helps against my kill farming tactic!

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Bruh random tp postal exist for a reason