Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned KitPvP Buff /skillstree

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Username:
HyperMangi​

Suggestion:
Buff /skillstree​

Detailed description:
Instead of being in the decimals, have it as 1 because it's way too low. And, it requires a lot of essence to upgrade it, too. It should be a priviledge for those who use /skillstree because it requires a lot of resources (essence) to unlock it, let alone upgrading it. If you want to keep the powerpoints the same, which it's still very hard to obtain, then you should buff the numbers. Or, buff both the numbers (chance of occuring) and also decrease the amount of powerpoints needed.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented so that people get the return of investment they need, as from what I learnt on KitPvP is that no matter how small or tiny it may be, everything has value. Time, too.​

Example(s):
For reference, every 100 Essence you can make 1 PowerPoint via the /alchemist and every koth you gain 5 PowerPoints. If you look at the skills as well as the upgrades, for example Dodge II from 0.9 percent chance to 1 percent chance you need 288 PowerPoints... The numbers are very unrealistic.​

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
skilltree is good enough and too op if u have it maxed

OP
OP
HyperMangi

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
It's impossible to reach a decent amount of powerpoints legit. unless ur always doing koths, etc. Plus, the effect is really smol, cute numbers.

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
It's impossible to reach a decent amount of powerpoints legit. unless ur always doing koths, etc. Plus, the effect is really smol, cute numbers.
And how do you want them to buff something you would call impossible? your logic to this suggestion does not make sense

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
You're calling it overpowered and youre asking for it to be buffed

OP
OP
HyperMangi

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
To buff /skillstree is by either lowering the amount of powerpoints needed to upgrade, or by simply buff the perks.

I didn't say it was overpowered? [hence why I'm asking for a buff] If it was, they probably would've nerfed it (as the developers would know), or my post would've been asking them to nerf it lol, which isn't the case.