Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bro caught in 4k

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
Greetings, AMFYX,

I extend my gratitude for taking the time to compose your appeal regarding the imposed punishment. However, kindly note that this platform is not the appropriate channel for submitting such appeals.

To initiate the process of your player report, please proceed to the designated location provided here → PikaNetwork Appeals & Applications&Reports.

For your convenience, a link to our server regulations is accessible here → Pika Network Rules. I encourage you to acquaint yourself with the stipulated guidelines to ensure adherence.

Wishing you an enjoyable experience as you engage in your endeavors on PikaNetwork!

Best regards,
Sweaty Gamer.

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

You may create a player report HERE.
also read the info thread as well.

Greetings, AMFYX,

I extend my gratitude for taking the time to compose your appeal regarding the imposed punishment. However, kindly note that this platform is not the appropriate channel for submitting such appeals.

To initiate the process of your punishment appeal, please proceed to the designated location provided here → PikaNetwork Appeals & Applications, Punishment Appeals.

For your convenience, a link to our server regulations is accessible here → PikaNetwork Rules. I encourage you to acquaint yourself with the stipulated guidelines to ensure adherence.

Wishing you an enjoyable experience as you engage in your endeavors on PikaNetwork!

Best regards,
Sweaty Gamer.
This is wrong, he is not trying to appeal.