Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bringing Back Pop-up towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Small

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown​

Suggestion:
Bringing Back Pop-up towers​

Detailed description:
I remember using pop-up towers when I was playing PikaNetwork before.
I wish if PikaNetwork can bring back pop-up towers.​

Reason(s):
It can help every player who uses bows the most.​

Example(s):
for example: Pop-up towers help for players with bow, or to distract while destroying the opponent's bed, or to blockin with it.​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello DuDeZ,

First of all, before making any suggestions, you should use the search feature just in case this idea(s) has already been suggested. As for your suggestion, it has been denied multiple times in the past, and I do not think it will get accepted as they had reasons to remove that certain item from the game.

Personally, I think it would be a great addition to the study as it will bring a positive reaction from the community, as there are nine pages suggesting the same thing and it gets denied over and over again.

Also, for any further suggestions that you are planning to make, you will need to give a more detailed explanation of how the item works, costs, etc. It does not apply to every suggestion (like the obvious ones that you can tell just by the name), but it is something that you should keep in mind.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

usmans

I think adding the bridge eggs just like in hypixel server will be a nice addition to bedwars in pika network server

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello usmans,

If you would use the search feature as I suggested in my previous message, you could see that there are at least six pages of people suggesting adding bridge eggs to PikaNetwork Bedwars. But, unfortunately, it has also been denied all the times that it has been suggested.

Personally, I do think it would be a great addition to the game, not just because of the positive response that the community will give but also because of the variety of gameplay it would provide to the game mode. To be honest, it had just become too repetitive and sometimes even boring, but if it got denied, there must be a reason(s) behind the decision.

You could check it here.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello bowkill,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • They were never intended to be a permanent item.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.