Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyBlock Bring Back /warp fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannydee

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Dannydee​

Suggestion:
Bring Back /warp fps​

Detailed description:
This suguestion will be short and sweet as its a really simple request!
Bring back /warp fps!

Now many of the players in the Skyblock community know, im not a big pvp player.
However, ive always liked the little 1v1 here and there, and liked to watch my friends pvp from the viewing platform.

The problem with this season is, There is NO /warp fps.
Now, in previous seasons, This has been my go to place when wanting to pvp, or even watch for many reasons:

Reason(s):
Its simple! a Glass box with a briliant view for spectators!
Its not laggy, not in the slightest (which is my main reason why im making this request).

I find the Skyblock Spawn pretty laggy, especialy when i have an alt account online. Thats why /warp fps was the perfect place to go as there are nothing but a few glass blocks in the middle of nothingness.

Example(s):
The exalmples are pretty simple:
You type /warp fps and you teleport to a glass box in the sky, with a viewing platform and an area you can jump down to pvp.

In my eyes, It was doing no harm to anyone having /warp fps, so i really dont know why it got removed. It was the perfect place to go to if your pc couldnt handle the lag from the spawn pvp. It would be amazing to bring it back, after all, its been around for years!

Thank you!

KarlTheNoob

Yeah im also not a pvp guy but its great to see people 1v1 in warp fps because you can see their fight clearly and you can enjoy watching the fight in the viewing platform in safely. Its just a great place to hangout tbh

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
+1
I also want /warp fps because my frames are already too less in 1.20

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Dannydee,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We believe this does not fit with our vision for the game
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.