Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bring back Classic

Sajovac

Before Practice was reworked and new games were added, I used to play Classic every day. It was really good, I especially liked the fact that there were no golden apples, only 5 arrows, and iron armour. A sword, a fishing rod, a bow with 5 arrows and steak was the perfect kit for Classic, way better than the MMC version of Classic. But it got removed for some reason when Practice was getting removed, it was also one of the most popular modes as much as I remember, I hope to see Classic again on Pika Practice, it really was the best gamemode there in my opinion.

Small

Great Reporter
Before Practice was reworked and new games were added, I used to play Classic every day. It was really good, I especially liked the fact that there were no golden apples, only 5 arrows, and iron armour. A sword, a fishing rod, a bow with 5 arrows and steak was the perfect kit for Classic, way better than the MMC version of Classic. But it got removed for some reason when Practice was getting removed, it was also one of the most popular modes as much as I remember, I hope to see Classic again on Pika Practice, it really was the best gamemode there in my opinion.
Hello Sajovac,

You have to make a suggestion in the official suggestions tab → PikaNetwork Suggestions.
For your personal reference, this have been suggested multiply times and denied.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork!

ErrorOfUsers

Rare Pika
-1 Pika network's have a reason for remove practice classic kit. And this kit is unpopular why everyone want that kit?