Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bridge egss

Marvel_

Epic Pika
You guys do know that pika added bridge eggs like 2 days ago right?? I haven't seen anyone use it so im just saying

1721303797869.png

Squzy

I discovered it yesterday, I had 2 eme but when I clicked the bridge egg it told me I didn't have enough resources

RonaldHawthorn

You guys do know that pika added bridge eggs like 2 days ago right?? I haven't seen anyone use it so im just saying

View attachment 98602

Yeah, I noticed that! Bridge eggs can really change the game. It might just take some time for players to get used to using them effectively. Thanks for the heads-up! Balancing homework with other responsibilities was getting overwhelming, so I used https://academized.com/do-my-homework to lighten the load. The results were fantastic! The assignments were done perfectly, and the explanations provided helped me understand the material better. The service was reliable, and everything was delivered on time. I felt so much more relaxed knowing my homework was in good hands. I highly recommend them!

I did not know that.

Edit: Any update on this?

Last edited:

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
bridge eggs are incredibly broken rn they are like way too good for mobility end game tbh and you are most likely able to throw them outside of border

Sw1ngg_xr1

IGN
Named_swingg609
they are better than ice bridges because i hate the way the ice bridges disappear so quickly

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Pika added bridge eggs and rotating items. They also added the Aqua Infinity enchantment to helmets, allowing players to break blocks underwater. The cost of a water bucket is now 3 gold. The prices of iron and stone swords have been lowered to 7 gold and 10 iron.

OP
OP
Marvel_

Marvel_

Epic Pika
Pika added bridge eggs and rotating items. They also added the Aqua Infinity enchantment to helmets, allowing players to break blocks underwater. The cost of a water bucket is now 3 gold. The prices of iron and stone swords have been lowered to 7 gold and 10 iron.
please why are we bumping this thread