Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars bridge egg and invisibility portion

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_VT_DEVIL

Minecraft username:
H_VT_DEVIL​

Suggestion:
bridge egg and invisibility portion​

Detailed description:
This is because recently I watched a video of a famous YouTuber named WALLIBEAR.I am pretty sure most of the people knew about him.In his recent video he was playing in different servers
When he asked his followers to vote which one is the best server then Pika network was given a stake of 25 percentage was was unpredictable.Therfore if u guys would make such changes then other famous YouTubers from all over the world would play in Pika network and would give a Tough competition to hypixel.Pls think about it and let me know​

Reason(s):
I want pika network to be as busy server as hypixel and want more people to play.​

Example(s):
Recent video of wallibear and my experience in pika ney​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
Hello H_VT_DEVIL,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.