Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Brazilian players

Hi, the server has a lot of Brazilians playing, and I am also one of them and we are not well accepted on PikaNetwork, we are mutated all the time for days ... I would buy more rank I was very discouraged with this happening. I wonder if you can change this rule? here's my friend's print being mutated.

Sorry for my English, I translated on google translator.

Attachments

• baixados.png
    baixados.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 24

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The thing is. If you talk any other language than english, you are going to get muted. every player is welcomed on the server. But this doesnt doesn't mean they wont get punished. If you or anyone breaks a rule, they are going to get punished.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
In my opinion it is a fair rule, since you have to be able to read or somewhat understand english to login and find the server, meaning you're going to be able to also speak it. also it's not that hard to just take it do dm's

P

PyroInDaBus

Every player is accepted if he is not a Rulebreaker or toxic. The reason why you are getting muted is because only English are allowed in the public chat. You can speak any language you want in /msg but not in places were at least 1 person can't understand you. The rule is fair and it's not going to change.

Have a nice day!

Translation:
Tenha um bom dia!

JerryMine

The Pika
Sorry, please talk in dms (/msg) or party chat. The server wants to understand what you are talking about in the public chat.

Troop

bro use /c c c /c c m /r or private msg for use ur local language , coz its an international/global server thats why public chats are English only

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
Hi, the server has a lot of Brazilians playing, and I am also one of them and we are not well accepted on PikaNetwork, we are mutated all the time for days ... I would buy more rank I was very discouraged with this happening. I wonder if you can change this rule? here's my friend's print being mutated.

Sorry for my English, I translated on google translator.
I'm brazilian and no

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i am not a Brazilian, but i am not a english native speaker too.
i cant speak english that well.
but i mean... that doesnt mean that the server should accept the chat room with thousands of languages right?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i am not a Brazilian, but i am not a english native speaker too.
i cant speak english that well.
but i mean... that doesnt mean that the server should accept the chat room with thousands of languages right?
nah ur English is pretty good