Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted "/brackets" kick <name>

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
"/brackets" kick <name>

Detailed description:
Add a simple command that allows gold ranked players to kick people from events they've hosted.
example '/brackets kick <name>'

Reason(s):
It happens often that a hacker joins the event and then the whole event is ruined.
Adding the event kick command would fix this issue.

Example(s):
'/brackets kick <name>', '/sumo kick <name>', '/lms kick <name>' and '/koth kick <name>'

Panas

Banned
It won't be abused since only people access to it has to be gold, and those people can already do /"event" stop or just start it instantly without players which would be worse than just kicking people
/event stop doesn't give u a win though? You are way too innocently thinking about this but I hope nobody does. They can also release their own rule about abusing it hopefully.

OP
OP
SlimeTorch

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
/event stop doesn't give u a win though? You are way too innocently thinking about this but I hope nobody does. They can also release their own rule about abusing it hopefully.
If a gold ranked player is stupid enough to ruin events which has never happened to me before. then they can do it. since they already have the power to event stop which is still worse??? And wins on events have no kind of reward and people with gold rank couldliterally instant start an event to get the win since only 2 players in it (an alt). so yeha :coffee:

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey SlimeTorch,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.