Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Booster Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawkerl

IGN
Nawkerl
Username:
Nawkerl​

Suggestion:
Booster Rank​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network Staff Team! First of all i like your work u have done for the community
My Suggestion is a rank that is gotten by boosting discord server The rank will aleast have titan perks and when the person unboosts the rank gets revoked!​

Reason(s):
I want to boost ur server and i wanted some perks to get​

Example(s):
(Booster)​

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
.... -1 bad idea Titan rank is WAY too good, also your description is kinda vague

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Um, I think titan perks are too overpowered for a boost (or 2) which u can easily get for free using promo codes and all..
So overall -1

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello Nawkerl,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.