Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Blocks Keep Disappearing and Falsely Kicked

dhruvistoxic

Fsr when ever I bridge my blocks disappear or my tnt wont place.. and after sometime i get kicked for Client Modification whereas i am using Optifine.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
You may be having a really bad connection with the server. Try to install the mod "Vanilla Enhancements" and use the command "/ping". If your ping is well over 500, it means you have a really bad connection with the server (the higher the ping, the worse your connection is with the server, and vise versa), in other words, your actions won't register to the server instantly.

OP
OP
D

dhruvistoxic

You may be having a really bad connection with the server. Try to install the mod "Vanilla Enhancements" and use the command "/ping". If your ping is well over 500, it means you have a really bad connection with the server (the higher the ping, the worse your connection is with the server, and vise versa), in other words, your actions won't register to the server instantly.

But whenever I play I have 5 bars of connection.. But how do u know ur ping while playing.

Dee_Yeti

Epic Pika
Fsr when ever I bridge my blocks disappear or my tnt wont place.. and after sometime i get kicked for Client Modification whereas i am using Optifine.
whoa i was just going through the forums n found u what r the chances LUL

No shit lol,

@dhruvistoxic Play on 1.8.9, bedwars wasn't made for versions after that.

Dee_Yeti

Epic Pika
No shit lol,

@dhruvistoxic Play on 1.8.9, bedwars wasn't made for versions after that.
I K R. i told this idot to play on 1.8.9 like so many times n he wont play. this server is made to play on 1.8.9 , not on 1.16.5. That may lead u glitches n bugs. pls do play on 1.8.9 cux it epic

NGaming

Great Reporter
I agreeㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
I used it and it said 300
but pika wouldn't let me play cuz pika said it was more than 500