Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Black market stock is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
IGN
shaurya243sh
Username:
Shaurya243sh

Suggestion:
black market stock it not good

Detailed description:
I think that the admin of PikaNetwork should make the stock refill of Black market in OP SkyBlock more frequent .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- First of all the armors of black market ( Soul set and Ghoul set ) are just bought by people so frequent that monst of the people can't buy them

- The soul sword get bought next

-The Soul axe

( these three items get bought within one hour of restocking )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The rest of the items ( except books) just also bought by very active people

After all of this what is left for people ( who are less active or are not active at the time of refill ) is soul shovel and those stupid books and boosters

according to me you should make the black market refill more frequently , like every 2 to 4 hours

Reason(s):
I play PikaNetwork usually in morning but still i do not get proper stocks mostly all sold out and what about the people who play at evening . i get most of the stock empty at morning 8 and i don't think so that the children and other people who would not be able to play at that time will be able to buy those stuff

Many people grind souls but most of them are never able to buy anything for which they were grinding

thanks for reading i hope that this got accepted

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Shaurya243sh,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.