Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Bigger PV's in Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCStylezX

Veteran
Suggestion:
Bigger PV's in Kit-PvP

Detailed description:
Having instead of one dub PV give every rank there own amount of PV's, So lets say Vip gets the double, God get 1,5 dub. Then Legend gets 2 dubs and ultimate 3 dubs Ultimate+ 3,5 dubs.

Reason(s):
It seems more value since we can do our kit every hour and not everyone likes to play with the kit.

Example(s):
Instead of 1 dub adding more per rank.

Outscale

Banned
+1
I have already suggested to owners that they should add more PVs atleast for Legend / Ultimate / Ultimate+ ranks cause for the price of those ranks you don't really get something that great, you get the /kit , /nick and /fix

StoPizza

Veteran
There are like 10000 suggestions like this one and I hate them all, unfortunately I think that kit pvp doesn’t need any pv’s so I am negative to this suggestion.

Outscale

Banned
If you had a rank you would feel otherwise, imagine having a 1 HOUR CD on a kit , but you didn't die in an hour, or you just get too much items cause you are good at PVPing , its annoying when you need to sell your kits for a low price since you can't save them cause your PlayerVault is full.
Keep in mind that LEGEND costs 50 EUR without a SALE , ULTIMATE costs 100 EUR and ULTIMATE+ costs 150 EUR , and all that players get for that money is /kit , /nick and /repair. Ranked players would be happier and more people would buy ranks if they get more PlayerVaults by buying them.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Krisssyyy,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.