Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyBlock Better Rewards in Mini-Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsnare_95

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Dragonsnare_95​

Suggestion:
Better Rewards in Mini-Games​

Detailed description:
The Minigames lootbags are for only people who just started playing ClassicSkyblock. So the Loot in the lootbags should be increased by a lot for the players to start participating in the minigame​

Reason(s):
As almost all OG players of skyblock may know , Minigames are Really Inactive. As soon as I joined ClassicSkyblock I saw that not Even one person ever joined minigames.. Even after having 8 days of playtime in csb I haven't seen a single person Participate in Minigames because of the trash loot which are not even needed after the early game starts.. This has caused minigames to just fill chat without a signle person Joining.. I hope the rewards are increased so even the players who have played for a long time will have a reason to join and play Minigames with the PikaNetwork Community​

Example(s):
The loot in the lootbags for minigames should be increased by a little bit so people will participate More.. Maybe add 2-3 Ranks / 2-3k More Mobcoins etc​

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Dragonsnare_95,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.