Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Better /linkaccount command

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
MrSpeedy35

Suggestion:
Better /linkaccount command

Detailed description:
Instead of telling players in-game to enter /linkaccount TheVerificationToken in Discord. Tell them to enter /linkaccount token:TheVerificationToken in Discord.

Reason(s):
Players often copy-paste /linkaccount TheVerificationToken and people have to tell them to run the command with the token:

If this small change is added. It would be a good fix since token: will automatically select the Discord's builtin option.

Last edited:

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
disord automatically redirect the token
Here is a video

Same goes for Discord PC, it automatically redirect the token.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
+1

I think this change is quite effective. About @parvagamer2 : If you paste the command there's a chance it goes into the actual command. This usually isn't the case if you copy it from ingame though, that's as far as my knowledge goes. There's no harm in this update really, and I agree that there's a ton of people just pasting in the command.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1

I think this change is quite effective. About @parvagamer2 : If you paste the command there's a chance it goes into the actual command. This usually isn't the case if you copy it from ingame though, that's as far as my knowledge goes. There's no harm in this update really, and I agree that there's a ton of people just pasting in the command.
Discord slash command are made in such a way that it automatically redirect the token. You can also try it by yourself, i linked my account again few days ago so I know. I was also going to make this exact same suggestion but I clarified that is this really a suggestion or not, so when I linked my account it automatically redirect the token through slash command,

OP
OP
MrSpeedy35

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
Discord slash command are made in such a way that it automatically redirect the token. You can also try it by yourself, i linked my account again few days ago so I know. I was also going to make this exact same suggestion but I clarified that is this really a suggestion or not, so when I linked my account it automatically redirect the token through slash command,

I already proved in the video that Discord doesn't do that. Because the option is called "token" you need to specify in the command.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
MrSpeedy35

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Instead of telling players in-game to enter /linkaccount TheVerificationToken in Discord. Tell them to enter /linkaccount token:TheVerificationToken in Discord.

Reason(s):
Players often copy-paste /linkaccount TheVerificationToken and people have to tell them to run the command with the token:

If this small change is added. It would be a good fix since token: will automatically select the Discord's builtin option.
+1
Nice idea they should add it

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
MrSpeedy35

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

its a good suggestion but i would suggest you to elaborate more so that people understand it better

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
disord automatically redirect the token
Here is a video

Same goes for Discord PC, it automatically redirect the token.
Same here, when I copy the /link account token , the discord slash command automatically redirects it. But I also agree with Surbate, there is no harm to community by doing this change.

freefire_noob

IGN
FreeFire_Noob
+1 yes, this happened with me, they should implement this suggestion!