Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BelgskeFTW And Zolzy best pika pvper?

TobyPvP

Banned
I've been seeing this 2 guy comboing players on pika-network.
But can you beat 2 of them in a 1v1 with a fair fight?

-BelgskeFTW
I'm watching his undercover video on YouTube it was pretty cool content and also I can see him comboing pro players on his yt video.

-Zolzy
So basically Zolzy is kitpvp player and I saw this guy getting ganked by a lot of players but still surviving after that, He's so good at bow boosting that he could easily escaped on someone.

Other pika-network YouTuber that had a good content:

Cronkers,Titan_Leo,UltimateTrident,zDaniell,RunYourShordie,Entity.

❗️DISCLAIMER❗

I'm not advertising or something I'm just telling this YouTuber had a pretty nice content and all of best pika-network God pvper is base on my opinion.

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
All of this God pvper is base on my opinion, Don't be toxic to me because all of this is base on my opinion.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika

-BelgskeFTW
I'm watching his undercover video on YouTube it was pretty cool content and also I can see him comboing pro players on his yt video.

-Zolzy
So basically Zolzy is kitpvp player and I saw this guy getting ganked by a lot of players but still surviving after that, He's so good at bow boosting that he could easily escaped on someone.

❗️DISCLAIMER❗

I'm not advertising or something I'm just telling this YouTuber had a pretty nice content and all of best pika-network God pvper is base on my opinion.
Well talking about youtubers I watch a pig on youtube who calls himself Techno blade and he never dies.

M

Master_Tamer_

-BelgskeFTW

-Zolzy

❗️DISCLAIMER❗

Dear TobyPvP
I love that you created the thread about you views but you may get Punished
Due to

• Off - Topic
Please move to Off - Topic
For your reference, here is a link to PikaNetwors's guidelines → PikaNetwork Rules
Please make sure to read and understand them before

Have fun playing on
PikaNetwork!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer_273

Rare Pika

-BelgskeFTW

-Zolzy

❗️DISCLAIMER❗

Cap ur All Wrong The Best Is Keanz, Supakoopa, Marched, RunYourShordie and 2 more but forgot how to spell their name.
Reply if I'm wrong. Plus if ur a random saying NAH MAN UR DEAD wrong like sthu thats why no1 likes you randoms.