Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Bedwars update

RunRobDog

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
Antibrand​

Suggestion:
Bedwars update​

Detailed description:
I think we can all agree on the fact that Bedwars needs an update, outside of new maps and small shop changes, nothing really changed.
I've been thinking of adding bedwars seasons to the server, with seasonal cosmetics and maybe even a sort of storyline coupled to it, similar to how Fortnite used to do their seasons: you don't lose your stats, new or slightly changed maps and new cosmetics only obtainable during that season.
This doesn't have to be coupled with the in-game experience *too* much but I think it should slightly, bedwars has just been the same for too long and gets a lot of people bored.
Possibly with the new seasonal cosmetics you could possibly add a way to monetize like a battlepass which offers seasonal perks and cosmetics.​

Reason(s):
Because bedwars hasnt really added/changed anything that much in the past years which i think needs to change, i've not seen any server have a bedwars story line which will make pika more exclusive to its competition​

Example(s):
a couple of NPCs around the lobby which you can talk to for example one that has a weekly video explaining what's happened in the story line the past week, another for the seasonal battlepass (doesn't have to be called battle pass ofc) and one where you can view your current perks, like a 5% xp boost during the game or anything that direction which doesnt give u a direct advantage over the rest.​

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
+1
Never saw new maps from months
Also,
There are lots of pending bedwars suggestion,

I think bedwars need a HUGE UPDATE!