Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars BedWars Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ureal

Username:
Ureal

Suggestion:
BedWars Suggestions

Detailed description:
The Changes Needed -

1. New Maps - Before getting something changed, BedWars NEED new map mainly in squad mode. Pika doesn't has much maps available in game modes.

2. More Potions - Many people want to have invis potion in the game, and I get it, it opens a whole new style of gameplay to BedWars. but, instead of invis pot, why not add some potions such as potion of strength for 10 sec for 1 emerald, or potion of damage resistance for 3 sec for 2 emeralds? Invis pot is also a good choice to have with this potions tbh. xD:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. New Trap - There is not a necessary need of new traps, but it would be good to have some new traps such as Teleport Trap which teleports a player from the defender team who is the farthest or nearest from the base when an enemy sets the trap off (for 3-4 emerald).

4. Introduction of the build limit - Have you ever played with a player who is a CAMPER? One who buys stacks and stacks of wool and starts going straight up in the sky and stays 200-300 blocks up in the sky throughout the game and wins because top kills doesn't matter (as per aboves recommendation, it should be fixed)? It is really frustrating and annoying. To solve this, a build limit should be implemented which will stop players from going Too high in the sky, Camon its not "Sky"-Wars.

5. Death Inventory pass on system - This is a simple system where players get the inventory items (only includes in game currency, i.e., Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emeralds) of a player they kill. This is a simple and really helpful feature especially when a player who was farming on a map and you kill him when he/she had 6 emeralds and those emeralds are lost.
Reason(s):
To make bedwars more fun and also more challenging.

Last edited:

IYBRohan

The Pika
IGN
IYBRohan
Half of them are dumb, I only agree w the invis pot and that's necessar af so +1.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
1. Already suggested.
2. Invisibility Potions are already suggested. But those type of pitions can be added as rotational items.
3. From my opinion these type of traps never get implemented in the game as they are pointless.
4.The sky limit is Y:128 I guess. And if an enemy is stacking with wool you can use fireball to knock them off.
5. I really don't understand what you meant, I mean if you kill a enemy you always get their loot. (iron, gold, diamond, emerald, arrows)
6. It is in the game since beginning.

Please don't use ChatGPT to vomit multiple ideas. The 4th, 5th and 6th one shows that you never played bedwars yet you want to make multiple suggestions about it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ureal

Ureal

1. Already suggested.
2. Invisibility Potions are already suggested. But those type of pitions can be added as rotational items.
3. From my opinion these type of traps never get implemented in the game as they are pointless.
4.The sky limit is Y:128 I guess. And if a enemy is stacking with wool you can use fireball to knock them off.
5. I really don't understand what you meant, I mean if you kill a enemy you always get their loot. (iron, gold, diamond, emerald, arrows)

Please don't use ChatGPT to vomit multiple ideas. The 4th, 5th and 6th one shows that you never played bedwars yet you want to make multiple suggestions about it.

1. Already suggested.
4.The sky limit is Y:128 I guess. And if a enemy is stacking with wool you can use fireball to knock them off.

3. I already told ' it's not important'.
4. If they had endstone or obsidian for their cover then fireball won't effect*
5. Plz read it and understand before replying.

Btw all this idea are orginal not from chatgpt.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
3. I already told ' it's not important'.
4. If they had endstone or obsidian for their cover then fireball won't effect*
5. Plz read it and understand before replying.

Btw all this idea are orginal not from chatgpt.
The sky limit is Y: 128 why you said 200-300 then and how low you want the sky limit to be. I mean, you provided wrong data how anyone can understand that.

If those ideas are original then why the frick you don't know that 5th and 6th are already existed. And in the 4th one you provided wrong info.

I read and understood this. After that I replied. An average bedwars player should know what is in the game and what is not. Half of your suggestion is confusing and the other half is already suggested.

You're making a suggestion about bedwars changes, what do you mean by "it's not important"?

I don't think you read my last reply perfectly. And listen, there's a reason your suggestion got more downvotes.

OP
OP
Ureal

Ureal

The sky limit is Y: 128 why you said 200-300 then and how low you want the sky limit to be. I mean, you provided wrong data how anyone can understand that.

If those ideas are original then why the frick you don't know that 5th and 6th are already existed. And in the 4th one you provided wrong info.

I read and understood this. After that I replied. An average bedwars player should know what is in the game and what is not. Half of your suggestion is confusing and the other half is already suggested.

You're making a suggestion about bedwars changes, what do you mean by "it's not important"?

I don't think you read my last reply perfectly. And listen, there's a reason your suggestion got more downvotes.
Why u so boasted man 💀💀.. It's my opinion not yours. Let it be rejected

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello Ureal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.