Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BEDWARS PROBLEMS PLZZ SOLVE THEM..

lorUs54

HELLO pika modereitors i am lorus9 and i am a pika player for 5 years...by the new update of bedwars the game is too annoying because...1) you cant choose team, something that is very annoying since i want toplay with my friends and i fucking can..only alone....2) when you win you dont relize that bedwars finish bicause there are no fireworks.

and also something for survival,.....the old survival update was by far the best in contrust with that you have now.......................also i want to ask you if you can put murder mystery on pika.....we all love murder mystery and if u make it you will increase the gamers that come in the server..

plzzz respont to my message

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
HELLO pika modereitors i am lorus9 and i am a pika player for 5 years...by the new update of bedwars the game is too annoying because...1) you cant choose team, something that is very annoying since i want toplay with my friends and i fucking can..only alone....2) when you win you dont relize that bedwars finish bicause there are no fireworks.

and also something for survival,.....the old survival update was by far the best in contrust with that you have now.......................also i want to ask you if you can put murder mystery on pika.....we all love murder mystery and if u make it you will increase the gamers that come in the server..

plzzz respont to my message
ok lemme make some points
1. If you want to play with your friends then may be use /p invite <user> . So you can play with your friends
2.Do not swear
3.There are already different death animations which can be unlocked by mystery boxes . It includes fireworks.
4. Make a suggestion about the survival and murder mystery.[I do not like murder mystery].
5. I am not sure if this will increase more players but just make a try here https://pika-network.net/suggestions
-thank you

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Its really easy to play with your friends...
/p invite <Their ign>
One damned command