Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars playtime rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Bedwars playtime rewards

Detailed description:
Can we get playtime rewards for bedwars like some bedwars exp and coins in every 15 mins or 20 mins of playing I mean it's a good way to reward the players and the amount of reward not need to be high it can be like 10 to 25 coins and 10 to 15 bedwars exp. Also it makes the players feel happy because many players after consistently losing the games becomes a little disappointed it can or may be motivate the player a little bit.

Reason(s):
Mentioned above. Have been thinking about this for a month or so but never suggested because many players would say this is copying others servers but I think pika should add this as it is good to have. Ofcourse we can learn some things from others right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
Eh I don't see a point and the rewards are too low.
Well we will get the rewards every 20 minutes and the rewards is for playtime not for completing a task so small rewards is enough or you say what shall be the rewards.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Well we will get the rewards every 20 minutes and the rewards is for playtime not for completing a task so small rewards is enough or you say what shall be the rewards.
I don't really like the general idea, Quests are way easier and give more rewards so no.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Staff Member
Trial
I don't really like the general idea, Quests are way easier and give more rewards so no.
Don't u think we should get rewards for playing i mean when we loose consistently we don't get rewards but playtime rewards can make the time worth. JUST THINK THE TIME WHEN YOU LOOSE CONSISTENTLY. Don't you feel demotivate the rewards can motivate u a Lil bit.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Don't u think we should get rewards for playing i mean when we loose consistently we don't get rewards but playtime rewards can make the time worth. JUST THINK THE TIME WHEN YOU LOOSE CONSISTENTLY. Don't you feel demotivate the rewards can motivate u a Lil bit.
I mean.. you just ctrl+v’d the concept from hypixel xD

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Was always a thing.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.