Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars player that needs help to be unbanned

Redeyedwolfboy

please i have no hacks on my system its just that i have good skills in battles than most persons on the server so please can i be unbanned. this server was my life until somone named MercuryDzN! RUINED my DAYS of PIKA NETWORK! fun, i was a regular player playing normally and this dude had to ruin my bedwars session of call on me for hacks but,i really think that he was jealous of my skills -_- any ways so please i just want to be unbanned please please please i beg of you guys

JerryMine

The Pika
please i have no hacks on my system its just that i have good skills in battles than most persons on the server so please can i be unbanned. this server was my life until somone named MercuryDzN! RUINED my DAYS of PIKA NETWORK! fun, i was a regular player playing normally and this dude had to ruin my bedwars session of call on me for hacks but,i really think that he was jealous of my skills -_- any ways so please i just want to be unbanned please please please i beg of you guys
staffs themselves usually doesn't make any mistake at all...

In another perspective you meant Mercury ruined your daily life hacking in PikaNetwork... and no one cares

FireyGaming

I may be late, but last I remember is that Staff do not make many errors with banning people that aren't cheating...

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
requesting to lock this since the answer is already given