Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BEDWARS ISSUES PLEASE SOLVE

lorUs54

hi i am lorus9 and i am a player in pika 5 years. in my last post i asked about the why you shut down the team choosing system in bedwars and u told me that i can do /invite party. i did that but what i did is just be in the same arena not in the same team something that the most of players complain about...PLEASE SOLVE THIS.....i dont understand why u stop that.. 2) just a point in bedwars in car arena there is black carpet on roads..something that when i wanna walk i stick there plz destroiit......

PLEASE RESPONT AS SOON AS POSIBLE

keiko

The Pika
hi i am lorus9 and i am a player in pika 5 years. in my last post i asked about the why you shut down the team choosing system in bedwars and u told me that i can do /invite party. i did that but what i did is just be in the same arena not in the same team something that the most of players complain about...PLEASE SOLVE THIS.....i dont understand why u stop that.. 2) just a point in bedwars in car arena there is black carpet on roads..something that when i wanna walk i stick there plz destroiit......

PLEASE RESPONT AS SOON AS POSIBLE
/p invite not /invite party
and in the map speedway change your ver of mc to 1.8.9