Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Bedwars event

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Minecraft username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Bedwars community event (kinda)​

Detailed description:
Soo in this event, top 200-500 players who won the most games in bedwars(in a week or so) will get 500 pika gold.and to exite people even more, add a thing that every 4min people gets swapped with each other, best part will be that every 4min as well enderchest of peoples get swaped, so the items are not safe at all.(same with team chest)​

Reason(s):
Many people (Including my self) want to see new features / abilities/ events in bedwars, so i suggested this suggestion so that people would acually have more fun and would even get prizes by playing. And 200-500 people will b able to get the prize unlike the top 3

Example(s):
1 More thing, its fully upon pika to select the amount of winners number, like top 200 or top 300 etx.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
200-500 is alot considering its not all time but weekly. Whole eco system will be ruined and then ur suggesting a completely different gamemode. I would have consider it a bit if it was like gold for top 3 monthly or close to that but this just does not make sense

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Minecraft username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Bedwars community event (kinda)

Detailed description:
Soo in this event, top 200-500 players who won the most games in bedwars(in a week or so) will get 500 pika gold.and to exite people even more, add a thing that every 4min people gets swapped with each other, best part will be that every 4min as well enderchest of peoples get swaped, so the items are not safe at all.(same with team chest)

Reason(s):
Many people (Including my self) want to see new features / abilities/ events in bedwars, so i suggested this suggestion so that people would acually have more fun and would even get prizes by playing. And 200-500 people will b able to get the prize unlike the top 3

Example(s):
1 More thing, its fully upon pika to select the amount of winners number, like top 200 or top 300 etx.
fr idk what do you mean XD

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
200-500 is alot considering its not all time but weekly. Whole eco system will be ruined and then ur suggesting a completely different gamemode. I would have consider it a bit if it was like gold for top 3 monthly or close to that but this just does not make sense
Read the example text,: ) and its a event, not a complete new gamemode.

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
Neutral about this suggestion, let's hope for the best!