Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars autoclciking

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
people are auto clicking which makes the games not fun :(
As said above, you can report them but make sure that they're actually auto clicking and not just butterfly clicking with a good mouse or any other things that can get someone a high cps.

Lows

Pika Member
As said above, you can report them but make sure that they're actually auto clicking and not just butterfly clicking with a good mouse or any other things that can get someone a high cps.
There's no real way to make sure that they ARE even autoclicking without staff perms or logchecking them. Most people do autoclick and even though the anticheat they're running IS the best, it still does not mitigate hits sometimes so there's actually no way to ensure that someone is or isn't autoclicking

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
There's no real way to make sure that they ARE even autoclicking without staff perms or logchecking them. Most people do autoclick and even though the anticheat they're running IS the best, it still does not mitigate hits sometimes so there's actually no way to ensure that someone is or isn't autoclicking
My point is, not everyone who gets accusation of auto clicking is really using one, and plus not all people who hackusate other players are actually right. I've been called a hacker multiple times just because of my ping and high cps combined.