Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars Additional Maps

ZebraTaser

 ZebraTaser
Hi pika network i was just thinking for a suggestion about maybe pika solo bedwars and quadruple bedwars needs more maps i think it is really boring to play like 9 or 11 maps every day .The previous maps are food too but we dont need you to remove the previous maps and add more maps hopefully ill be replied and for sure il not be rejected
Thank you
Sincerely yours!
ZebraTaser.

Blunt

Pika Lover
 ZebraTaser
Hi pika network i was just thinking for a suggestion about maybe pika solo bedwars and quadruple bedwars needs more maps i think it is really boring to play like 9 or 11 maps every day .The previous maps are food too but we dont need you to remove the previous maps and add more maps hopefully ill be replied and for sure il not be rejected
Thank you
Sincerely yours!
ZebraTaser.
It's called map rotation, it's been the same one for 2 months, probably going to be changed in the next few days, hopefully

Getshinxed

bro they should add new maps too, it has been 1 y r 4-5 months since pika added maps
It's called map rotation, it's been the same one for 2 months, probably going to be changed in the next few days, hopefully