Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Be able to stack vip rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan589012

Minecraft username:
farhan5890123​

Suggestion:
Be able to stack vip rank​

Detailed description:
In lobby crate it gives us 500 iron or a godly mystery box if we already have vip rank (even if we got it from crate), make it so we can stack it instead of getting 500 iron or godly mystery box, or make it so we can use that 500 iron everywhere​

Reason(s):
because most people included me wanna have stacked vip rank​

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
farhan5890123

Suggestion:
Be able to stack vip rank

Detailed description:
In lobby crate it gives us 500 iron or a godly mystery box if we already have vip rank (even if we got it from crate), make it so we can stack it instead of getting 500 iron or godly mystery box, or make it so we can use that 500 iron everywhere

Reason(s):
because most people included me wanna have stacked vip rank
Hey! farhan589012, that's a great idea but getting godly mystery boxes and currency is even great!
You can buy boosters which will help you to get more xp in bedwars/skywars game to increase your level and more mystery boxes with the currency!!!
Godly Mystery boxes provide you good cosmetics for bedwars and skywars with which you can showoff in games and in minigames lobby!!!

Hope you liked it...!
Thank you

D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
farhan5890123

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In lobby crate it gives us 500 iron or a godly mystery box if we already have vip rank (even if we got it from crate), make it so we can stack it instead of getting 500 iron or godly mystery box, or make it so we can use that 500 iron everywhere

Reason(s):
The most useless suggestion i have ever seen is this

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
If a player has a temp vip rank that is gonna expire in like 2 days, getting a 31d VIP rank from the crate but instead of stacking the total no. of temp VIP rank time available, the other compensation is not as valuable as it may look. It is pretty reasonable for it to be stackable. But ofc, for the players who have permanent VIP rank or above already they should have the original compensation of iron or crates.

Eaqlyy

Banned
Minecraft username:
farhan5890123

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It would be preferred if you had a option weather you want to sell it for 500 gold, or stack the rank for longer time, Although i like the idea +1

D

Deleted member 118315

It would be preferred if you had a option weather you want to sell it for 500 gold, or stack the rank for longer time, Although i like the idea +1
I don't think selling it for 500 gold will be accepted by PIKA

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
500 iron whish is only able to be used in minigames is pretty fair already i would say.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
What ? Useless? Are you going to flex your vip stacker in front of discord members ? Imagine if you get elite in future, and you be like " Hey guys I got elite and 20 VIPs" nahh

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello farhan589012,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.