Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned for no reason

Amund124

I got banned when I was afk watching netflix and the console banned me for using "client modification" for 24 hours. Only clients I use is optifine because if not my computer won't even run 30fps in pvp. I know it's just a 24 hour ban but I've been banned twice before for this and it's annoying af. Two times when I was pvping and lost a reaper set once.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    37.4 KB · Views: 15

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I got banned when I was afk watching netflix and the console banned me for using "client modification" for 24 hours. Only clients I use is optifine because if not my computer won't even run 30fps in pvp. I know it's just a 24 hour ban but I've been banned twice before for this and it's annoying af. Two times when I was pvping and lost a reaper set once.
Client modification has been causing a lot of problem since this days, don't get afraid by it as appeal regrading client modification are usually accepted.

P.S. Pigman.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well
You got ban for "client modification" because
You were watching Netflix
And it made your a problem
An internet connection problem, due to this you got banned by client modification ( if you having bad internet and you're getting lag back it can you ban or kick)