Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned for ban evading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matik212

If you didn't have multiple bans on your IP, you could of done the mature thing and make a ban appeal and be done with it. As there can be many reasons for this ban, you could have joked (Which we take seriously) about being someone whom is already IP banned.

OP
OP
Yoguan

Yoguan

If you didn't have multiple bans on your IP, you could of done the mature thing and make a ban appeal and be done with it. As there can be many reasons for this ban, you could have joked (Which we take seriously) about being someone whom is already IP banned.
I don't discuss bans in a public post. Submit a ban appeal.

Avoid swearing here please.

Also, avoid encouraging players to join a different server here in forum.
I just want to know the reason of my ban...If its false this mean Ivy just ruined my history...Btw I already made Ban Appeal and I am waiting now

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Check ban page, type your name and you will see all the punishments you received ever since you joined Pika.

OP
OP
Yoguan

Yoguan

Check ban page, type your name and you will see all the punishments you received ever since you joined Pika.
Do you know what "ban evading" means? Ban evading means if you have other banned account(s) and you are using other one to play. I don't have any other banned accounts so this ban is false! about the other bans I have, some of them are false like "scamming" and "Swearing" isn't a ban reason, its only chat mute.
about this https://gyazo.com/a23713f7307cb287d6ae044908d57c48 those account are unbanned I think, I spoke with some admins about them months ago and they unbanned me so I could play again. I can't understand why I am banned for ban evading haha, what's wrong? I just joined and BAM banned.

OP
OP
Yoguan

Yoguan

I was banned before for scamming, I got reported by "oldish". When my account "Yoguan" was banned it was my 3rd account so I got IP banned for "3banned accounts". I didn't scam him, he scammed me 2times and send any proofs which idk how staffs believed in them, now oldish is banned and I my account "Yoguan" was unbanned so I had only 2 banned accounts, which isn't breaking any single rule. Now you banned me for ban evading idk why since other staffs know that I am unbanned and I can play. @Thepoisonivyy

Matik212

If you can't follow Ivy's simple instructions we can't help you here. Make a ban appeal, I expect no further replies here from Ivy as she already told you what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.