Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ban for no reason

30ms_

Well, I came here to talk about this ban for no reason, this happens to me several times, I just want to play well, if you have any doubts, I'll pass the screen to any moderator

Attachments

• ban.png
    ban.png
    291.4 KB · Views: 10

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello there, you may be getting banned because of these things:

-High CPS
-High ping
-Server lagging

To avoid high CPS try reducing the amount of clicks you are doing per second, for high ping, get better wifi, and server lag isn't much we can do. And your launcher shouldn't be a problem.
Appeal for bans if you experiences more bans.

Appeal here: https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP

30ms_

Hello there, you may be getting banned because of these things:

-High CPS
-High ping
-Server lagging

To avoid high CPS try reducing the amount of clicks you are doing per second, for high ping, get better wifi, and server lag isn't much we can do. And your launcher shouldn't be a problem.
Appeal for bans if you experiences more bans.

Appeal here: https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

that, but I only do 6 cps and about the internet it's because I live in Brazil you guys have to fix this machine there I've never seen someone get banned just for doing 6 cps, besides you don't even ask for a screen or anything. How will I be able to play well if I get kicked or banned for no reason,

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
that, but I only do 6 cps and about the internet it's because I live in Brazil you guys have to fix this machine there I've never seen someone get banned just for doing 6 cps, besides you don't even ask for a screen or anything. How will I be able to play well if I get kicked or banned for no reason,
Well there's nothing I can do about it, so you just deal with it.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Yes, you can do something, just fix this machine to stop unfairly banning players, I'm sure this problem is not with me, it's with you
That's up to the devs if they wanna fix it or not, and it doesn't really happen to me, I only get kicked and not banned that often.