Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeals

Do you think pika's time span for ban appeal should be reduced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Hello fellow Pika members,

I clearly think that the time span for ban appeals should be reduced to at least 4 weeks. Pika network barely gives anyone a second chance which is sad, as they lose some valuable players in the process. Also, the people who get ban, the very few, are the ones who buy the ban appeal. They don't have the same feeling as the people who try to get ban without paying do. Some people aren't that well set off in life and I think that its almost time that pika figures that out. Some people are really sorry, they mean it, but most of them are rejected and told to buy a unban appeal which just isn't fair for the people who aren't as wealthy.
Regards,
Mrk1ll3rPT

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Lol I got banned because my BROTHER was ban evading Lmafo stupidest reason to get ban

Dowr

Pika Member
If the ban appeal didnt get accpeted i would recommend that you would reach out to a high ranked staff and talk to him about this. He will certainly understand.

OneShotPlays

Pika Lover
It’s your brothers fault that he ban evaded, and it is a stupid reason, first time I have ever heard of, so just be patient, the staff are only doing what is best for the server.

TristanPHGame

Why Am i Banned I Did Nothing I Was Just Needing my Friend to help me Build on my server ): I Was Rating ur server 5-5 And He Just Instantly Banned me!! A Moderator named Mrfatsojr

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Time span for ban appeals is 0-3 days, not 4 weeks.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
That doesn't mean the timespan is 4 weeks though. Anyway we don't accept any appeale real or false, it depends from case to case.

albido

Rare Pika
I disagree I got falsely banned twice in 2 months whenever I appealed I got unban. It all depends on who banned u and what were the situation
If staff don't reply to your appeal that means u are lieing in your appeal or your ban is not false. It is in rare case when staff don't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.