Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Automatic Replanting

Dragonsnare_95

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Dragonsnare_95​

Suggestion:
Automatic Replanting​

Detailed description:
I have seen that in Opskyblock there is a newly added Custom Crops Just like it was already added in lifteseal & Oplifesteal, In both of the gamemodes when we reach lvl 50 or above Whenever we harvested a crop with a hoe it replants tht custom crop. but , In OP Skyblock I have seen that this is not available This should be available to every player that has reached a certain amount of quest levels ( 15-20 )​

Reason(s):
It will make it so much easier for people to farm & many more people will start doing quests & Try doing all the requirements​

Example(s):
When we harvest a custom crop it should Not completely break instead it should be replanted instead of planting it over and over again​

OP
OP
Dragonsnare_95

Dragonsnare_95

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Dragonsnare_95

Suggestion:
Automatic Replanting

Detailed description:
I have seen that in Opskyblock there is a newly added Custom Crops Just like it was already added in lifteseal & Oplifesteal, In both of the gamemodes when we reach lvl 50 or above Whenever we harvested a crop with a hoe it replants tht custom crop. but , In OP Skyblock I have seen that this is not available This should be available to every player that has reached a certain amount of quest levels ( 15-20 )

Reason(s):
It will make it so much easier for people to farm & many more people will start doing quests & Try doing all the requirements

Example(s):
When we harvest a custom crop it should Not completely break instead it should be replanted instead of planting it over and over again
I meant csb Not opsb