Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Auto personal vault

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Auto personal vault

Detailed description:
Before starting,
I might use word "pv" instead of personal vault in this suggestion because there is a command /pv in skymines which does exactly same thing as personal vault.

What is Personal Vault?

Well it is a space where we can store your item, and it can be used while grinding something For example, when your inventory gets full, you can type /pv and you can transfer your inventory to your personal vault!

You get extra personal vaults depending on what rank you have!

My suggestion is:

Make a /crystal effect for Pickaxe, which automatically transfers your ores to your personal vaults

You will need 10x [Compressed blocks of Amethyst] to do this upgrade
EDIT: ONCE YOUR INVENTORY GETS FULL ONLY AFTER THAT ORES/BLOCKS WILL TRANFER TO PV.

Reason(s):
While grinding, let's say, emeralds, you are grinding emeralds very hard for your fortune, and everytime time your inventory gets full, you have to do /pv transfer ores / blocks, then mine again and do the same.

By adding my suggestion, the pickaxe will automatically do it and there will be a text above hotbar that says "1/4 personal vaults," which means one of your pv is full and now the ores and blocks is getting transferred to second pv
And once all your personal vaults gets full, it will say "4/4 personal vaults."

This will save a lot of time! Also, you cannot open your pv when you are tagged ( because you cannot take something from pv while having pvp obviously )

But this effect will bypass it because you are not taking out; you are putting stuff in your personal vault

This suggestion will indeed save a lot of time Trust me, by purchasing this crystal effect, one can grind one shot

Example(s):
/crystal

"Auto personal vault"

You need 10x [Compressed blocks of Amethyst] to get this effect

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
-1, u would not need this because of one my suggestion on auto compressor getting accepted which will auto compress saving space in ur inventory which u can later just pv with 2 clicks. other thing is selling which u can just do /shop so this wont increase efficiency in any way

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) not really fond of this idea. people may exploit it store away their gear or something if they just fill up their inventory with some random ore while they are in the outpost and about to die.
what I mean by filling it up is that they can carry 36 for example diamonds and then just flood their ivnentory with all of it and take off their armour. kinda a whack reason by me, sorry about that, but honestly it's a -1 from me.

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) not really fond of this idea. people may exploit it store away their gear or something if they just fill up their inventory with some random ore while they are in the outpost and about to die.
what I mean by filling it up is that they can carry 36 for example diamonds and then just flood their ivnentory with all of it and take off their armour. kinda a whack reason by me, sorry about that, but honestly it's a -1 from me.

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
i dont like the idea myself but this reason is completely false. as the suggestion state its a pic enchantment and only will deposit things mined by pic meaning u can only store ores and even then only those ores u mine at that time not the one already in ur inventory

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
i dont like the idea myself but this reason is completely false. as the suggestion state its a pic enchantment and only will deposit things mined by pic meaning u can only store ores and even then only those ores u mine at that time not the one already in ur inventory
That is true, I didn't think about that one.
I would like to hear why you think this is not a good idea.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
That is true, I didn't think about that one.
I would like to hear why you think this is not a good idea.
as i mentioned above i gave a suggestion on auto converter which auto converts ores into conpressed ores which got accepted so with that there is in no way u can fill ur inventory full of comp ores within even 10 mins. so with that camprison it does really matter going back to spawn for some seconds and converting all comp ores into comp blocks which u would rarely need. other then this there is in no shape or foam u would need that many normal ores

mysticator69

Pika Lover
I would've agreed if the suggestion about auto-converting didn't get accepted ; but given we'll have that next season there won't be much block volume in inventory anymore and we won't really be needing this feature , this is my opinion.

BroItsOp

Pika Lover
IGN
cheapguest
-1, u would not need this because of one my suggestion on auto compressor getting accepted which will auto compress saving space in ur inventory which u can later just pv with 2 clicks. other thing is selling which u can just do /shop so this wont increase efficiency in any way
I agree with B1ueRay opinion on this one, your suggestion would make no sense after his auto compressor gets accepted