Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Auto-Crate / Multiple Crates

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Minecraft username:
ulvd​

Suggestion:
Auto-Crate / Multiple Crates​

Detailed description:
Allow a specific rank or above to open all crates at once or something and just give a summary of what you got. I have like 3 stacks of vote crates and I'm going to have to go through them one by one.​

Reason(s):
Makes it easier + added benefit for those who bought it and a initiative for others to buy it​

Example(s):
You click a button and select "open all". in chat/a chest gui it shows everything you got​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Minecraft username:
ulvd

Suggestion:
Auto-Crate / Multiple Crates

Detailed description:
Allow a specific rank or above to open all crates at once or something and just give a summary of what you got. I have like 3 stacks of vote crates and I'm going to have to go through them one by one.

Reason(s):
Makes it easier + added benefit for those who bought it and a initiative for others to buy it

Example(s):
You click a button and select "open all". in chat/a chest gui it shows everything you got
Would just unintentionally lead to the inventory overflowing and items dropping to the ground since not all gamemodes have the feature of them going to /gift if the inventory is full.

OP
OP
ulvd

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
You could either implement that feature or limit it to gamemodes which do have a overflow chest. Could also just limit amount of crates to amount of open slots

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
You could either implement that feature or limit it to gamemodes which do have an overflow chest. Could also just limit amount of crates to amount of open slots
We know that you need the gold buddy and also for your suggestion, I give it a +1 good job!