Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyMines Auto compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
Auto compressor

Detailed description:
its quite annoying going back and forth to compress your ores so introducing auto compressor. it will be a pic enchant that can be obtain for 20x compressed block of amythist in /crystal which automatically compress your mined ores
edit: or it could be a voucher and a rank perk which would give us access to /compress which would auto compress every block we have in our inventory

Reason(s):
currently we dont have any way of compressing ores other then going back and forth between spawn and ores. this would improve efficency and make it more fun to grind

Last edited:

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Hola amigo, +1
Superb idea
I can no life amethyst for this upgrade!

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
Auto compressor

Detailed description:
its quite annoying going back and forth to compress your ores so introducing auto compressor. it will be a pic enchant that can be obtain for 20x compressed block of amythist in /crystal which automatically compress your mined ores

Reason(s):
currently we dont have any way of compressing ores other then going back and forth between spawn and ores. this would improve efficency and make it more fun to grind
+1 great idea! Should be added

-SweatyBlaze

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
It's a +1 from me but I don't think pika would add it in normal crates. It'll more likely be into ssnl crates (if they exist)

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.