Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames atlas system like hypixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rke9zd

Minecraft Username:
d4rke9zd​

Suggestion:
atlas system like hypixel​

Detailed description:
an system that when a player gets reportet that good players watch the round ther reportet in and tell if ther cheanting or not​

Reason(s):
because i want less cheaters on this server, it is fun to ban cheaters and mods have less work​

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Pika isn´t copying any other server. This was already suggested too, I believe.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
d4rke9zd

Suggestion:
atlas system like hypixel

Detailed description:
an system that when a player gets reportet that good players watch the round ther reportet in and tell if ther cheanting or not

Reason(s):
because i want less cheaters on this server, it is fun to ban cheaters and mods have less work
Thiemo said that replay isn't possible because of host so my guy i have bad news but there is small chances this is getting accepted because they would need to change host and code it
Sry :(

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello d4rke9zd,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not possible
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.