Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Asking for usage of VPN in server

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
Good evening,
I Tane_Haha warmly ask you to allow me the usage of VPN in the server. I live in asia and by seeing your contant deny of Asia IP i have come to the point of using VPN. I have'nt used it till now by the fear of getting banned so i am here to confirm the usage of VPN. If the usage of VPN is allowed then i would also like to ask which country VPN should I use? If it is denied then please come forward and announce for all the asia players that what should they do to get good ping and network in pika network as majority is from Asia and India.

Yours truly,
Tane_Haha

MsLae

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
MsLae
Good evening,
I Tane_Haha warmly ask you to allow me the usage of VPN in the server. I live in asia and by seeing your contant deny of Asia IP i have come to the point of using VPN. I have'nt used it till now by the fear of getting banned so i am here to confirm the usage of VPN. If the usage of VPN is allowed then i would also like to ask which country VPN should I use? If it is denied then please come forward and announce for all the asia players that what should they do to get good ping and network in pika network as majority is from Asia and India.

Yours truly,
Tane_Haha
It's not totally disallowed to use VPN, but it can cause you some issues when a player with same IP-Address that came from your VPN gets banned, you might also get flagged for Ban Evading. But if you insist of using VPN, you can submit your appeal here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
I have appealed. Hop much time it takes to get approved?

MsLae

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
MsLae
I have appealed. Hop much time it takes to get approved?
Depends on the availability of Moderators. Just be patient and wait for their response. Most likely they'll be checked ASAP.

brane6666

Legendary Pika
I have friends in Asia they have over 600 ping every time they join