Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Approve posts before they're posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Approve posts before they're posted

Detailed description:
For the past 8 months I was playing another game (GTA SA:MP) And I've noiticed one good thing about their forums - every post is approved by a staff member and only if it is approved, it gets posted. So my suggestion is to bring such thing here. Helper+'d have to check posts and read them and decide if the post should be posted or no. Also, if the post isn't approved, the staff member'd have to PM the post author why the post wasn't approved.

Gamemode / Platform:
Forums

Reason(s):
When I come to forums, I'd like to see useful/ fun/ entertaining posts, not this... http://prntscr.com/kj0fz2 (ban appeals/ bug reports) at Classic Skyblock section...

ZurriW

Epic Pika
I understand your certain situation and hopefully staff could improve the way stuff is being ran in the servers forums.

ManOfSteel

Sounds like a great suggestion but I wonder how much more work that will add to the already stressful and filled workload the Moderators already have. Good suggestion though!

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Sounds like a great suggestion but I wonder how much more work that will add to the already stressful and filled workload the Moderators already have. Good suggestion though!
They have to lock/move threads if they aren't in the right section or are filled with bs

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear iTheNooBest,

This will not get added, this will be too much work.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.