Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Appeals and Unbans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Appeals and Unbans

Detailed description:
Good morning Pika Crafter!
So recently in the past 2 years, I have noticed a fall in the player database. I didn't know why, until I had gotten falsely banned recently and was banned for 1-2 months. I saw that pika doesn't accept appeals unless they are false which is completely absurd. Thats like saying pika crafters cant make mistakes. I think the pika community should be given a second chance in all scenarios. People can change. Also, the cost of unbans is too high. Why would players want to buy an unban for 30 euros when you get a premium account with only 24, and those servers are better. Well, you can also use the theory of Darwin, and apply it on pika. It says that: " If the number of organisms leaving the population is more than the number entering, then the species will eventually go extinct." I think this is what's been happening in pika for the past 2 years. I remember the normal players then was above 2000 but now its only 200. If this keeps going on, then the player base will eventually reach below 50.

Reason(s):
This would help regain some OG's and increase pika's playerbase.

Example(s):
Again, Darwins theory <3.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey DarkSide_Mes,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.