Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1. if you got ban, dont try and use other ign / vpn to bypass your ban, you will got ban for ban evading.
2. if you got ban, be patient for staff to review it. only the staff who ban you will reply you.
3. you are playing minecraft multilayer, which means you need internet to play it, if you cut your internet off, it will kick you.
4. if you find any bugs, make sure to make a bug report about it with VIDEO evidence
thanks in advance.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
1. if you got ban, dont try and use other ign / vpn to bypass your ban, you will got ban for ban evading.
2. if you got ban, be patient for staff to review it. only the staff who ban you will reply you.
3. you are playing minecraft multilayer, which means you need internet to play it, if you cut your internet off, it will kick you.
4. if you find any bugs, make sure to make a bug report about it with VIDEO evidence
thanks in advance.
its settled dw

OP
OP
K

Killer12001

Pika Member
well it worked only on my 2nd id . it doesnt work on my 1st which i want the most

OP
OP
K

Killer12001

Pika Member
thanks in advance.
well i got unbanned on my secound id but it doesnt work on my 1st which i want the most and i reported the bug with video evidence

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
then simlpy says.
you got banned. Don't try and get in our server again as you will get ban for ban evade

UpperGround

Great Reporter
then simlpy says.
you got banned. Don't try and get in our server again as you will get ban for ban evade
he literally says he wasnt doing anything at the moment.
His internet got reset and he was banned (probably for something he didnt even tho, / he got the ip of a banned guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.