Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anyone know about ?

Valex

Epic Pika
guys can anyone tell me that i am buying this combo so does this mouse could drag click if anyone know pls tell me !!1690766882225.png

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
guys can anyone tell me that i am buying this combo so does this mouse could drag click if anyone know pls tell me !!View attachment 78334
You should try looking at the reviews and searching it up on YouTube. Base on my experience, those combo mice can't really drag click. I'd rather you buying a mouse that is actually reviewed by a lot of people and you know that it could drag click.

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
You should try looking at the reviews and searching it up on YouTube. Base on my experience, those combo mice can't really drag click. I'd rather you buying a mouse that is actually reviewed by a lot of people and you know that it could drag click.
see i ot a drag clickling mouse well enoguh the thing is XD that i am buying a keyboard so though why nort get a free mouse with it a bit at 100 or 200rs only so it would be nice as u know drag clickers mouse doesn't have a well many years life!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i have the G502 Hero, Bloody A60, Razer Viper Mini, mainly use Razerviper Mini cus drag click can get u banned on pika
Good thing getting banned never happened to me (I have Bloody A60)
I also drag click a lot

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If it's long drag, about 30, if short drag, 16-20.
... i only click like 15 cps (Afraid of Console Ban) Already got kicked twice in a row yesterday cus of me "Unfair Advantage" in Survival while Pvping even tho i was using a Trackpad and had 300 ping

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
... i only click like 15 cps (Afraid of Console Ban) Already got kicked twice in a row yesterday cus of me "Unfair Advantage" in Survival while Pvping even tho i was using a Trackpad and had 300 ping
I think if you have like a high ping and click a lot of cps, you'd get a higher chance of getting kicked. I'd pretty much say that my ping isn't that bad so that's maybe the reason why I don't get kicked nor banned.

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
can i get ur dc dm?