Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anticheat

0jessy

Hello, can we please talk about the Pikanetwork anticheat. I mean, it does its job, no question about it, but me and friends of mine who sometimes play on Pika get wrongly banned by the console so often, that's not normal anymore, I don't have problems with this on any other server but on Pika it happens all the time and I know you'll say "well then just play on a different server" and I do too, but Pika has better modes in practice than other servers, for example, and Skyblock is much more fun on Pika, but it's just annoying that the new anticheat from Pika only bans wrongly please Fix that

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
Hello, can we please talk about the Pikanetwork anticheat. I mean, it does its job, no question about it, but me and friends of mine who sometimes play on Pika get wrongly banned by the console so often, that's not normal anymore, I don't have problems with this on any other server but on Pika it happens all the time and I know you'll say "well then just play on a different server" and I do too, but Pika has better modes in practice than other servers, for example, and Skyblock is much more fun on Pika, but it's just annoying that the new anticheat from Pika only bans wrongly please Fix that
The best thing to do would to appeal or contact an active staff member.

Marleac

Banned
IGN
Marleac
Personally, I have no problems with the anticheat and I believe that there are a few reasons for this.
The ping you get could heavily impact false anticheat flags as well as your cps. These two combined usually lead to kicks/bans from the anticheat

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Idk how it is super hard for people to understand... Polar (Pika's current anticheat) is the best anticheat plugin that currently exists, and we have the enterprise version. We all yap and yap and yap... Understand that it will behave differently on everyone based on its metrics and your profiling. We are like 2000 players online at the same time, and most either lag or cheat, it won't be perfect for everyone

And yes, I get your point

LOUAI_

Epic Pika
Idk how it is super hard for people to understand... Polar (Pika's current anticheat) is the best anticheat plugin that currently exists, and we have the enterprise version. We all yap and yap and yap... Understand that it will behave differently on everyone based on its metrics and your profiling. We are like 2000 players online at the same time, and most either lag or cheat, it won't be perfect for everyone

I also have no problems with it, its either you have a higher ping or a high cps ( like he said )

nouxdz

Intave is better, as it has less bypasses and needs expensive clients.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Intave is better, as it has less bypasses and needs expensive clients.
We can head over to MAC and have a whole discussion about which one is better, but the truth of the matter is that pika uses polar, and we are not to discuss AC changes.