Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-Cheat

LeandroGames13

IGN
LeandroGames13
can yall please do something about all the hackers i cant win with all of em

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
can yall please do something about all the hackers i cant win with all of em
Telling them to do something is not useful at all. I'm sure they're always working to improve the anti-cheat, but sadly, every game has a good amount of cheaters, just bare with it : /

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
yes 18 hackers 32 games it finally made the worst day nice anyone one blue guy flying for the whole match There is no anti cheat in this server there is only a lag switch . i.e. if u lag u will get banned its not anti cheat its anti lag

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Instead of crying about how bad the anti-cheat is, You can always report the blatant hackers so that the staff can keep up with the people who are hacking and potentially know how they are bypassing the anti cheat, so that tweaks could be made.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Instead of crying about how bad the anti-cheat is, You can always report the blatant hackers so that the staff can keep up with the people who are hacking and potentially know how they are bypassing the anti cheat, so that tweaks could be made.
I dont think i have 4 hour to report hacker all day? do you?
it takes me 10 minutes total for reporting 1 person i have already reported several
2nd line thats the work of developers or matrix developers
All hacked clients (Paid) Have strict policies against de-compiling code, some like whiteout dosent even allow posting it on youtube (in terms and condition)
Edit: Its not anti cheat Lag switch say Lag switch

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I dont think i have 4 hour to report hacker all day? do you?
it takes me 10 minutes total for reporting 1 person i have already reported several
2nd line thats the work of developers or matrix developers
All hacked clients (Paid) Have strict policies against de-compiling code, some like whiteout dosent even allow posting it on youtube (in terms and condition)
Edit: Its not anti cheat Lag switch say Lag switch
Using fancy words doesn't make you look any more intelligent. You used to just afk in practice all day and report with replay mod, which is honestly the scummiest thing I could ever think of to waste staff's time and the time of people who were actually playing and reporting the players simulataneously. You were just being annoying in general and trying to tryhard for staff i guess? and I assume you've turned your tables regarding supporting pika since I guess your staff application got denied, which is just sad. The staff, that I've been a part of, works hard daily to get rid of the hackers and the anti cheat has been really helpful for that, yes its not the best but it does its job very well which not all normal people would know. If not for the anticheat the number of hackers would be 10 fold now. So instead of complaining, just report the hackers and the staff team knows what to do. Not server's fault that you are laggy af 🤷

Last edited:

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
you mean i am wasting time of staff reporting people saying swear words? that what u said?
I think you didn't see the part where I said you are wasting the time of people who are actually playing and reporting the same player.