Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ankush_MC_2023

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Hello. My name is Ankush. I am a pika network player since the last year and I still play here till today. Pika network is the first server I have joined and is still one of my favourite servers. I am 12 years old, and I have made many memories and met lots of people such as @SweatyBlaze, @FinxFireWolf, @aghim and more and some great staff members as well such as @Arrly, @MrFrenco, @Ungluecklicher, @Subvalent, @Surbate, @JustSuperiorr, @_Starrly, @DarkVenom7 and more. I also have interest in applying for staff soon after 3 years, although the chances seem unlikely. I am having a great time here and hope all of you are doing so as well.

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Hello. My name is Ankush. I am a pika network player since the last year and I still play here till today. Pika network is the first server I have joined and is still one of my favourite servers. I am 12 years old, and I have made many memories and met lots of people such as @SweatyBlaze, @FinxFireWolf, @aghim and more and some great staff members as well such as @Arrly, @MrFrenco, @Ungluecklicher, @Subvalent, @Surbate, @JustSuperiorr, @_Starrly, @DarkVenom7 and more. I also have interest in applying for staff soon after 3 years, although the chances seem unlikely. I am having a great time here and hope all of you are doing so as well.
yep we are <3 ty for mentioning me, i like that