Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

An unsolved issue

Trainer

Banned
So, If you buy a rank on a dead (down) server such as Creative (Same for Survival last days but fixed), when it comes back online, will you get the rank? Talking til here, I know that everyone probably gonna tell me like "YOU HAVE THE DONATION RECEIPT". Well, It's true but here what about this? You used a giftcard... yeah, it doesnt give you a receipt (You just "Claim for FREE" and that all). So I already got my answer so what do you guys think?

Also
1581574615715.png
You heard that? Even MrManager couldn't help handling such issue so yeah. Trial-Helper-Mod-Admin, don't get your words here. Won't help anything.
If MrManager arent enough to stop you staffs then here
1581574726794.png
You might think that it's solved cuz 1 of the OWNER said it? Probably... but nope, I don't trust this :L

JerryMine

The Pika
So, If you buy a rank on a dead (down) server such as Creative (Same for Survival last days but fixed), when it comes back online, will you get the rank? Talking til here, I know that everyone probably gonna tell me like "YOU HAVE THE DONATION RECEIPT". Well, It's true but here what about this? You used a giftcard... yeah, it doesnt give you a receipt (You just "Claim for FREE" and that all). So I already got my answer so what do you guys think?

Also
View attachment 11275
You heard that? Even MrManager couldn't help handling such issue so yeah. Trial-Helper-Mod-Admin, don't get your words here. Won't help anything.
If MrManager arent enough to stop you staffs then here
View attachment 11276
You might think that it's solved cuz 1 of the OWNER said it? Probably... but nope, I don't trust this :L
just some proof that meet the requirements:
- the tablist with your rank.
- your giftcard.
- prove that the ranked account is yours.

if you say you don't even screenshot your giftcard, you are a careless customer. Can't help you with that. Other stuffs than that, you probably don't have the other proof.

So please, be clever and take every screenshot that proofs that you have the rank.

OP
OP
Trainer

Trainer

Banned
just some proof that meet the requirements:
- the tablist with your rank.
- your giftcard.
- prove that the ranked account is yours.

if you say you don't even screenshot your giftcard, you are a careless customer. Can't help you with that. Other stuffs than that, you probably don't have the other proof.

So please, be clever and take every screenshot that proofs that you have the rank.
None of them. You remember when there is a coupon giveaway? Many could it. And also, If you buy a rank on Creative right now, you cant join it :v so that the point

JerryMine

The Pika
Well, of course you can send them picture of you winning the coupon

JerryMine

The Pika
aight aight aight no one cares about you failing your task and wastes your money on a cracked server that you don't know if it could be trusted

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
why would you buy the rank on a dead server in the first place : ?
couldn't you just wait till it become online ?