Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars An in-game /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_triple_A

Suggestion:
An in-game /report command

Detailed description:
As everyone knows, every public server has some cheats (aka hackers) who are totally unfair and harmful to a server's popularity. So we need an in-game /report command (like Mineland and Hypixel have) to inform the staffs right away so that they can tp to the game with a view to catching them red-handed and punishing them instantly. (N.B. Couldn't select multiple gamemodes although I meant all of the minigames)

Gamemode / Platform:
BedWars

Reason(s):
In order to get the hackers punished, this server gives us the chance to report illegal client users indeed. But losing to them unfairly even once (yes, we always report AFTER losing) is not expected by anyone. Moreover, getting an evidence isn't always easy or even possible. Regardless of the fact, it has always been possible and quite easy to create a FAKE EVIDENCE. Thus staffs should spectate the gameplay of suspected ones and take further decision.

Example(s):
Quite a few big servers have this feature. It works like: Player-->"/report player123 is using nuker hack and anti knockback hack in bedwars. Please take a look." Server-->"Thanks for your cooperation. Our staffs will look in the situation asap and reply shortly." *A mod teleports to that player, finds the suspect really hacking, bans him for a period of time and sends a mail to the player who reported; about his decision*

OP
OP
M_triple_A

M_triple_A

I'm really sorry if there already are similar suggestions. But I find this idea very important in order to serve justice.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey M_triple_A,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.