Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Alt factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Minecraft Username:
Thijme01

Suggestion:
Alt factions

Detailed description:
Add a rule that disallowed alt factions, now the last 3 days 2 or 3 new "members" tried to raid our base, with some knownledge and players snitching other players (i love you all for this info) we know it are alt accounts making a new faction, Why? Just eas: to break rules and prevent a DQ or any strikes. How to detect it? Each staffmember knows already how to deal in some cases, Make the rule so if you break rules on a ALT account to prevent strikes (or disbanding factions) to prevent strikes is punishablke with a permanent DQ and a ban.

Reason(s):
Players cant read a top 1 faction, they are bad so they decide to make alts and try to raid with them instead. a lttle edit: I dont know if this already got suggested yes or no.

Example(s):
The faction "house" (members: mineroffreaks and BlackPanther95). raiding with fshield and no raidclaims.

Outscale

Banned
They should just make it so shield only works on f base claims, if someone makes a cannon with base claims instead of raid claims permaban him he deserves it.

DanielT_

Staff Member
IGN
DanielT_
mr steal your girl ayooooo wtf +1 menz gotta love it ftop 1 menz zzzzz

OP
OP
Thijme01

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
They should just make it so shield only works on f base claims, if someone makes a cannon with base claims instead of raid claims permaban him he deserves it.
Not gonna work, they will claim it as a base claim to abuse it. And that means your walls arent protected anymore

Outscale

Banned
Not gonna work, they will claim it as a base claim to abuse it. And that means your walls arent protected anymore
Like I said if that happens they deserve a permaban "trying to avoid rules" or something.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Thijme01

Suggestion:
Alt factions

Detailed description:
Add a rule that disallowed alt factions, now the last 3 days 2 or 3 new "members" tried to raid our base, with some knownledge and players snitching other players (i love you all for this info) we know it are alt accounts making a new faction, Why? Just eas: to break rules and prevent a DQ or any strikes. How to detect it? Each staffmember knows already how to deal in some cases, Make the rule so if you break rules on a ALT account to prevent strikes (or disbanding factions) to prevent strikes is punishablke with a permanent DQ and a ban.

Reason(s):
Players cant read a top 1 faction, they are bad so they decide to make alts and try to raid with them instead. a lttle edit: I dont know if this already got suggested yes or no.

Example(s):
The faction "house" (members: mineroffreaks and BlackPanther95). raiding with fshield and no raidclaims.
+1

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hey Thijme01,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.