Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Forums Already reported glitch section

ieoub

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
ieoub​

Suggestion:
Already reported glitch section​

Detailed description:
New section for already reported bugs/errors,
This section does not contain correct bugs that benefit players. It only contains bugs that affect the player experience badly. ( check example section For example: )
this section can be added on the reports page, and also can use the smart search while someone typing the title/ description, if some words mentioned on the details, a small popup notification will show related already reported bugs,
this will decrease the amount of bugs reports, and will help both members and dev to navigate faster and give time to valid reports​

Reason(s):
because everytime I find a bug (even valid or not) there's a higher chance to get already reported, or when I face a problem if I ask on the chat ppl know about it. but I didn't know, Also when you find a bug you can't get the item you lost from that bug​

Example(s):
When trying to claim a level skip voucher, if you cancel the GUI, it will cause the voucher to be lost,
or buying the ssnl rank / mending book from the npc's on skymines​

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
bug reports yes but reports no because anonymity is important so im neutral for now