Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Allow Insiding/Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Kennyhuehue

Suggestion:
Allow Insiding/Betrayal

Detailed description:
I'll just make this short its obvious on the title of the post anyways

I'm playing factions here in Pika since DutchBoyHD was the owner and raiding is always fun the satisfaction when u blew up someone base and kept killing them

However as a returning player I just noticed that why insiding is bannable what I meant is shouldn't be faction should be about betraying/raiding/getting power etc. if you want to play a peaceful and build houses there's a survival server for that there's no need for us to restrict faction server from Insiding​

Reason(s):
Also not everyone is talented on redstone or building cannons specially the guys who are playing as a small faction if you want to play faction with lots of members you should get trusted members the server is being monopolize by big time donators who have lots of materials and raiding is very hard​

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
bro if you're bad at raiding dont raid lol. its not pika's responsibility to make it so you can raid without being good. Insiding removes whatever skill it takes to play factions because how many people after being ILLEGALLY bribed 50 euro paypal wont inside?

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral

This message is to bypass this anti bot filter

Outscale

Banned
This is not the same old OPFaction that existed while Dutch was the owner. OPFactions is probably the most competitive server on Pika currently(also has the highest payout which is 350pp and 350bc for ftop1).
Now imagine playing entire season, competing, raiding, checking walls, patching, countering etc. for someone to inside you at the end of the season to take paypal for themselves and not get punished in ANY way. Insiding is bannable for a reason.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey kennyhuehue,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.