Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Allow claiming in the Nether AND End

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidKnight22

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
MidKnight22

Suggestion:
Allow claiming in the Nether AND End

Detailed description:
Survival players should be able to claim their farms and builds in the Nether and End, by using the claim shovel obtained through the starter kit.

(Also, you cannot [private] doors, chests, etc. in the EndWorld. This makes it very hard [impossible] to protect your chests in the End.)​

Reason(s):
As of right now, there is no way to prevent other players from destroying your farms/builds in the Nether and End. It's very frustrating when an unkown griefer stumbles upon your build and messes up something you worked hard on.​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
People could fall into the void if they bridge into a claim so I don't think it would be a good idea. However, nether claiming should be enabled.

D

Deleted member 90702

This is good idea becose we need enderman farm for exp and nether to claim fortress and piglin base.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
wait a sec why did i write that type of stupid joke anyways

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello MidKnight22,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset claiming in the nether is now enbaled, endworld not.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.